By Monique Y. Wells,
Guest Blogger (In honor of Women’s History Month 2015)
We women are wise and wonderful! As Dr. Glenda Newell-Harris said during a recent interview in my Huffington Post UK piece Successful Women Entrepreneurs Give Back series: “Who better to uplift us than ourselves?”
Here are ten quotes by wise and wonderful women that I find to be deeply inspiring. Enjoy!
1. “God puts rainbows in the clouds so that each of us — in the dreariest and most dreaded moments — can see a possibility of hope.” ~Maya Angelou
2. “Every day you are alive is a special occasion. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God.” ~Mary Manin Morrissey
3. “Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons.” ~Ruth Ann Schabacker
4. “For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.” ~Lily Tomlin
5. “Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.” ~Oprah Winfrey
6. “It is only possible to live happily ever after on a day-to-day basis.” ~Margaret Bonnano
7. “Giving sends a message to the universe that we have all we need.” ~Arianna Huffington
8. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow’.” ~Mary Anne Radmacher
9. “Lift as you climb.” ~Sandra Yancey
10. “Grace is a blessing that can’t be earned, only received.” ~Michelle Wildgen
(Monique Y. Wells is an entrepreneur, productivity expert, author, speaker, and founder of Making Productivity Easy.