- “Thank you for helping us coordinate our first press conference and increasing our media exposure. It was a successful event, thanks to your participation.” Victoria Weil, Friends of Bogardus Garden, CEO.
- “Thank you for promoting Ramsey Lewis concert to benefit Aaron Davis Hall. It was a sold-out night. Your support really made a difference,” Karen Witherspoon, VP, Government & Community Relations, CUNY.
- “Sylvia, thank you so very much for getting us support, visibility and promoting our National Conference and initiatives. Your work led to increased registrations and book sales.” Susan Hutchinson, Eastern Mennonite University.
- “Sylvia worked tirelessly to make our New York City book tour event a success. She succeeded in generating a quality audience and PR results that spread the word of our work exponentially. We greatly appreciate her professionalism and efficiency and would not hesitate to work with her again.” Sharon Leslie Morgan & Tom DeWolf, co-authors, Gather at the Table.
- “Thank you for your support promoting and contributing to our development, fundraising strategies for our sustainable South Africa investment project.” Donna Katzin, Shared Interest, CEO.
- “Well-done! Your media expertise to promote Harlem Sakura Cherry Blossom Festival was awesome. Your contribution raised the bar. The response was inspiring and left those in attendance begging for more.” Voza Rivers, CEO, New Heritage Theater.
- “Your team’s quick turn-around in getting the word out about the Red Tails film screening and the Tuskegee Airmen’s local chapter fundraiser was great. The media turnout was amazing and the fundraising results were impressive too. Thank you.” Patt Terrelongue, CEO, Tuskegee Airmen, Tri-state Chapter.
- “Ambassadors are influencers who generate high level buzz. What a terrific ambassador you were for our play Stick Fly and Trip to Bountiful. Thank you for a great campaign and generating major group premium ticket sales!” Nelle Nugent, President, The Foxboro Company, Inc.
- “Sylvia, your media and event support to promote our projects help us to gain support. We are now the go-to veteran’s group in New York City. Thank you for being there for us.” Dwight Webster, CEO, Transit Veteran’s Association.
Media placements: New York Times, AP, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, NPR Radio and more.
Media: Sylvia speaks on legacy project on TV-NY1, 2011 – Bronx Filmmaker Invites New Yorkers To Share Family Histories
Sylvia speaks about oral histories, global migration, 2011 – New Yorker To Share Family Histories
New York, New York, USA
Send email: firstname.lastname@example.org